Key programmer for HONDA / ACURA by OBD
This device is designed to program an ignition key for HONDA / ACURA automobiles, even if all keys are lost. Supported are immobilizer systems with mechanical (blade type) keys (from 2003 m.y.) as well as «Keyless Go» type of keys (from 2009 m.y.). Time required for key programming – from 60 to 120 seconds.
System signals used by the device: • Short “BEEPS” – please switch the ignition ON
• No signals – please switch the ignition OFF
• Increasing sound (from low to high) – key programmed “OK”
• Decreasing sound (from high to low)– key programming ERROR
• RED LED goes OFF – please switch the ignition OFF
• GREEN LED lit + OK (increasing sound) – programming finished
• RED LED blinking + ERROR (decreasing sound) – key programming error
• Mode “N” used for blade key programming only • Mode “K” used for Keyless-Go keys
1. Connect the device to the OBD and switch the ignition ON with a blank key, the RED LED goes ON and a continuing “BEEP” sound should occur. If your car is equipped with «Keyless Go» system – Connect the device to the OBD while the “START” button is pressed. The ignition will switch ON. Warning! Only one keyless go key must be present inside the car!!!
2.The RED LED goes OFF and the device is silent- please switch the ignition OFF
3. The RED LED goes ON + BEEPs – please switch the ignition ON
4. The RED LED goes OFF and the device is silent – please switch the ignition OFF
5. The RED LED goes ON + BEEPs – please switch the ignition ON
6. The RED LED goes OFF and the device is silent – please switch the ignition OFF
7. The RED LED is ON + BEEPs – please switch the ignition ON
8. The GREEN LED lit + OK (increasing sound) – the key is programmed “OK”
9.The RED LED blinking + ERROR (decreasing sound) – key programming error- Repeat key programming procedure from point 1
Possible errors and fixes:
• Key incorrect – please replace the key with an original and new one. We recommend you to use original key blanks only!
• Incorrectly selected mode – please select a mode according to the key type
Warning! The device is not intended for illegal use!