BMW L8 Key REMOTE Device OBD2
BMW L8 Key REMOTE Device OBD2 supports BMW E70 2007+ – X5, BMW E90, E91, E92 – series 3 , BMW E60, E61 – series 5, BMW E65 – series 7, BMW X6 , BMW X1.
How to work with BMW L8 Key REMOTE Device OBD2
1. The device must be set according to the key that you want to program.
Toggle switch 2 up if you want to program a transponder; switch 4 – if you want to program a remote key; switch 5 – if you want to program a key-less go.
2. Turn the lights ON and OFF or press the central locking button multiple times in order to wake up the car.
3. Put a new key into the device’s antenna and then plug in the device into the OBD2 port of the car.
4. Now wait. If the LED is blinking intensively for 10 -15 minutes, then you need to re-flash.
5. Wait until the LED is constantly GREEN for more than 4-5 seconds. Now move the key from the device’s antenna to the ignition and press the Start/ Stop button on the dashboard. At this moment the cluster must be illuminated but you must NOT try to start the car.
6. In 10 seconds the device starts blinking intensively, so it is working.
7. When the LED is constantly GREEN again, you need to move the key from the cluster back to the antenna of the device. You have 10 seconds to do that.
8. In case of success the LED starts blinking in GREEN, if not – in RED.
For list of supported DME/DDEs click on the Supported DME/DDEs tab.