Fiat Immo off
Fiat Immo off is a bypass tool made to work with Fiat/Lancia/Alfa Romeo vehicles with Immo code system 2. The device does automatically the following functions:
- Identification of the control unit via OBD II.
- Resetting the EPROM to virgin state in the ECU via OBD II without using PC software.
- Emulation of the Immo system code in the ECU via OBD II without using PC software.
All these functions allow you to start the vehicle while the device is plugged into the OBD II connector of the car .When you remove the device from the OBD II connector, the car will not start anymore until you plug in the device again into the OBD II connector. During this the ECU stays in virgin mode and you are able to adapt any BCM or Immo box with an existing working key!
The whole procedure takes 3 – 10 seconds to complete.
NOTE THAT THIS DEVICE DOES NOT PROGRAM KEYS!
Supported car models:
- PANDA from 2012 to 2017 all engine models
- 500 from 2007 to 2017 all engine models
- 500 L – from 2007 to 2009 / 1.2 and 1.4 petrol / and 2010 – 2017 – all engine models
- Grande Punto from 2008 to 2017 all engine models
- Fiorino from 2008 to 2017 all engine models
- new Doblo from 2012 to 2017 all engine models
- Abarth 500 from 2008 to 2017 all engine models
- Ducato – 2010/2017 when equipped with DELPHI BCM MODULES or Mageti Marelli ecu 8f2 for 2.8 l engines
- Lancia YPSILON from 2012 to 2017 all engine models
- Alfa Romeo
- MITO from 2008 to 2017 all engine models
- GIULIETTA from 2010 to 2017 all engine models
- IVECO – from 2010 to 2017 Delphi BCM MODULES
- Ford KA from 2008
If you have any questions about this product, feel free to contact us.
For more electronic key learning devices click here.
All of our products are for legal use only.
Luckylocks – locksmith solutions