– Has a Status LED to indicate to the user when the emulator is transmitting and receiving data.
(Not a piezo sounder). This Status LED also enables the user to know when the EZS has
accepted the ESL Crypto Password (Meaning a Successful Authentication with the EZS has occurred)
– Does not show any errors on Diagnostics – Same as a fully working original ESL
– To personalize it does not require Renewal / Re- adapting of the EZS
Has all the functions of a real ESL:
– Block and unblock key tracks (disable/enable keys) – Displays valid HW/SW versions and Production date same as real ESL – Statuses are updated in real-time after operations such as Open/Close, Personalization, Activated, etc… Same as real ESL – The actual EZS Hash list is stored inside emulator during personalization (including Sonder) – Stores the actual Vin (Last 14 characters) – Can be personalized using a real workshop Key same as real ESL, after which the Personalization status gets updated automatically – Can be renewed using Dealer Password same as a real ESL, and also can be renewed Via IR – Has a unique 16 digit Serial number same as real ESL
– The default operating mode of our emulator is “OLD ESL Mode” this means that when you receive our emulator it is ready
to be used immediately with any vehicle such as the W209, W211, W639, W906 … There are no additional actions required
to make our emulator work on these Older vehicles, it is simply “Plug and Play”
– When it is required to use our emulator on the the later vehicles W204/W207/W212 then our emulator must first be personalized.
This can be performed using any HW / SW Tools that supports W204/W207/W212 ESL Personalization. Our Emulator uses the
standard protocol for personalization (Same as a Real NEC type ESL) therefore it will also accept personalization commands directly
from the EZS and also from the dealers “Blue Workshop Key”
– When our emulator is used with our “EZS Reader Software” it can be personalized Via IR without the need of any additional tools.
If you decide to use our emulator again on another vehicle it can also be “Renewed” Via IR using our “EZS Reader Software”
Alternatively our emulator can also be renewed using other tools in the same manner as a “Real NEC type ESL” by using a Dealer Password (-101 Hash)
LED Status indicator:
– The current operating mode of our emulator can be determined by observing the Status LED. During the initial power up of our emulator
the status LED will turn “ON” solid for 1 second, then it will blink either once or twice to indicate the current operating mode.