turbodecoder.com recognizes the importance of maintaining your privacy. We value our relationship with you and we appreciate the trust you show in providing information to us. Explaining how we collect, use and protect customer information is, therefore, of utmost importance to us.
www.turbodecoder.com DOES NOT PUBLISH CONTENT THAT IS TARGETED TO CHILDREN
If you are under age 13, please do not attempt to use this Site or provide any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
We strongly recommend that minors 13 years of age or older ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet and we encourage parents to teach their children about safe internet use practices.
Information Collected and “Cookies”
- When you visit our Site, we automatically receive and store any information you enter on our Web Site. For example, you provide information when you: search for a product; place an order through www.turbodecoder.com ; place an item in your shopping cart; browse our Site; provide information in your account; communicate with us by phone, chat, or e-mail; complete a questionnaire or any other way. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your: name, address, e-mail address, phone numbers, financial information (such as credit card or similar payment information), transactional information (based on your activities on the Site and content you generate or that relates to your account), shipping information, billing information (and other information you provide to purchase or ship an item), community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through the Site, and correspondence sent to us. We use this information to market products to you on the Site and through e-mail, do internal research on your interests, and to help us better understand and serve you.
- Whenever you interact with us and our Site, we collect, store, and analyze some data about you, which may include the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) click stream to, through and from our Web Site, including date and time; cookie number; products you viewed or searched for or placed in your shopping cart; and the phone number you used to call our 800 number. Your IP address is used for turbodecoder internal use only and helps us diagnose problems with our server and administer our Web Site. We also automatically track certain information about your activities on our Site. These may include: browser type and version, operating system and platform, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Site, ad data, standard web log information, and purchase history. We use this information to market products to you on the Site and through e-mail, do internal research on your interests, and to help us better understand and serve you. If you are a registered turbodecoder customer or if you make a purchase on our Site, we link this automatically-collected data to your personally identifiable information. We may collect and measure session information, including page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- When you purchase products from us you are required to provide us with your email address. We use your email address to keep you updated on the status of your order. We use this to send you your order confirmation, tracking numbers and other pertinent information about your order such as notifications on shipping delays. You will also receive product updates, recommendations, special announcements as well as email-only discounts from turbodecoders. You can always stop these emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link found on every email we send you or by emailing us at [email protected]. We respect your privacy and will never rent or sell your email address to external marketing companies.
- We might also receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. Examples of these include: updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties (which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily); page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services; search term and search result information including paid listings. Supplemental information received from third parties may also include credit history information from credit bureaus and third-party credit card fraud detection services, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud . Also, if the information you provide cannot be verified, we may ask you to send us additional information (such as your driver license, credit card statement, and/or a recent utility bill or other information confirming your address), or to answer additional questions online to help verify your information.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may use a cookie or an action tag to track your response to their advertisement and to measure the effectiveness of their advertising or to award incentives or points to their members who respond to their advertisements. turbodecoders.com has no access to or control over these cookies. By using these action tags turbodecoder.com does not gain access to any of your information collected by these advertisers nor does it share any of your personally identifiable information such as your name, telephone number or address with these companies unless the advertiser or www.turbodecoder.com otherwise notifies you.
- www.turbodecoder.com is part of the Google AdWords Remarketing program. Google Remarketing may assign a cookie to track visitors coming and leaving pages or areas of a website. This information is then used to generate Remarketing Lists of visitors that left the site from that particular area or page and may be used to tailor and serve ad content on the Google Display Network that target these groups of users.
Use of Information
- To carry out certain business functions, such as order fulfillment or e-mail delivery, we sometimes hire other companies to perform these functions on our behalf. These companies have access to the information needed to perform their functions, but are required to keep it secure and confidential and not use it for any other purpose than completing their contractual requirements to www.turbodecoder.com . As a part of the normal process of completing your purchase, turbodecoders.com may provide your personal data to a third party payment processor, depending on your chosen method of payment. Any credit card or similar payment information you submit is used in billing for the specific transaction in which the information was submitted unless otherwise disclosed. Payment information is stored for a time on our secure servers to allow the processing of refunds or to respond to customer inquiries.
- From time-to-time www.turbodecoder.com may provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our Site. If you participate, we will request certain personally identifiable information from you. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information.
- www.turbodecoder.com may use aggregate, non-personally identifying information for purposes that we deem necessary. For instance, we will use this non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our Web Site and to share with advertisers for marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these instances we do not disclose anything that could be used to identify you. We do not use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described herein without providing you an opportunity to opt-out of such operations.
Compliance with Law and Fraud Protection
- We may collect and disclose any information, including personally identifiable and transactional information, we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. We may collect and possibly share personally identifiable information and any other information available to us in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any personal or as otherwise required by law. We may also exchange information, including personally identifiable information, with other companies and organizations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
- We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, which is supported by the vast majority of modern Internet browsers. SSL works best when you are using the latest 128-bit encryption version of Microsoft Internet Explorer. SSL technology represents the highest level of security available on the Internet. It automatically encrypts information traveling over the Internet, verifies the identity of the transacting servers through certificates and digital signatures, and confirms that the integrity of message content is maintained throughout transmission.
- www.turbodecoder.com minimum requirement for transactions is the standard 40-bit or 56-bit encryption supported by the Internet Explorer 5.0 browser. If you are not using this browser, please refer to your browser’s documentation for information on its security features. We transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing, but we reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order in compliance with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
Credit Card Security
- Our servers use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an encryption technology that works with Netscape, Microsoft Internet Explorer, AOL, and Apple’s Safari’s browser. This ensures that only www.turbodecoder.com can read your personal information. We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. We will, however, transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- After you click on the “checkout” button, be sure that the Site’s URL always begins with https://www. turbodecoders.com / The “s” in “https://” at the beginning of the URL means you are logging into a secure page. If the URL does not begin with https, you are not on any turbodecoders.com page.
- www.turbodecoder.com has also obtained a digital certificate from Network Solutions, a leading provider of Internet trust services. When you enter a secured portion of our Site, an image of a closed lock or a solid key should appear in the bottom bar of your browser window. If you click on this image, a small popup window displaying site-security information will appear. This certificate guarantees that your personal information is being transmitted in a secure (encrypted) form to an www.turbodecoder.com Web server, not to an unknown or unauthorized server.
- www.turbodecoder.com is regularly tested and certified to pass industry-leading third party security assessment services testing. This industry-leading third party security assessment services testing helps protect you from identity theft and credit card fraud.
- Ultimately, your personal information is protected by the password you created when you registered for an account at www.turbodecoder.com on the “Log-In / Quick Checkout” page. Please keep this password confidential. No representative of www.turbodecoder.com will ever ask you for your password. The confidentiality of your password is yours to protect.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. We restrict access to personal information to employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.